Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Soap


I have been a long-time fan of Dr.Bronner's liquid castile soaps. They are totally natural, totally amazing, and you can use them for just about anything, cleaning, bathing, laundry, etc. I have often used it in the past to clean my house, but had not purchased any in a while (due to an alternate, bad chemical cleaning product habit I am working to eliminate). :) So, as I was perusing the bath & body section at the local health store, I was delighted to find it comes in a "baby mild" formula. Hallelujah, I picked some up and now the little kiddies are bathing away in a chemical-free bath. The only "inconvenience" is that it must stay out of their eyes and I can handle that, no problem, in exchange for the chemical-free part. I tried it out on their hair, and washed it out with no tears, whatsoever. Don't be put off by the crazy label on the bottle which has a wild array of quotes and info, because when you finally find the list of ingredients you will see the briefest, most beautiful list of natural oils. Dr. Bronner's soaps are biodegradable, vegetable-based, made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic oils, and are ecological. I'm psyched! For use on kids, it is critical to buy only the baby mild, because some of the other soaps with fragrance, like peppermint, are much too strong for use in the bath. I purchased mine at the local health food store. The 16 ounce size can be bought online at Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps "All-One."

No comments:

Post a Comment