Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cleaning with Love




Me & Mrs Meyers

I wish I loved to clean. I profoundly cherish having a clean and happy home, but between 2 kids, a fun-loving husband, Chloe our doggie, Midnight & Poppy (our 2 cats) and in general living in the country, I find that 'clean' is not even close to a perpetual state....and thus I need to clean way too often. I have never enjoyed cleaning, and never been that great at it. But I have had a domestic eco-revelation!

I am now an aspiring domestic eco-goddess aiming for a gorgeously clean, eco-friendly and happy home...all thanks to Mrs Meyers. Since I found her, I have fallen in LOVE with cleaning (well at least in LOVE with my cleaning products from Mrs. Meyers). These products are not only good for the environment (natural, biodegradable and cruelty-free), but they smell AMAZING. My cleaning has become my daily aroma-therapy. Seriously, I get a big mood booster from these products because they smell so amazing. They have Lemon Verbena, Geranium (my favorite), Baby Blossom, Lavender, Basil, and Peppermint for the holidays! YUM. Check em out here, and have fun loving to clean:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment