Monday, December 15, 2008

Gorgeous Eco-Toys for Babies




This year there are many wonderful options for safe, beautiful eco-friendly toys. Check out these adorable textured blocks and organic rabbit rattle - so much better than having your little guys chew on toxic plastics.
soft, organic blocksOrganic Rabbit Rattle
You can find these sweet toys at Natural Pod. Ban the plastics and bring imagination, fun and health into your daily lives. They also have toys for bigger kids, like this cute natural baby stroller.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to see my Dress Me Up Organic toys included in your blog! The designs on my Soft Block Sets are my original drawings and are hand screen printed. The stitching on each of my Rabbit Rattles is entirely one of a kind too. Thanks again,
    Tressa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jodi, great of you to drop a comment on my blog! Hope your cookies turning out great too, I'm posting photos from our cookie date tomorrow.
    Happy Christmas! T.

    ReplyDelete